SwipeTrack has been asked to perform a search for Software Channel Sales Manager by a Channel Partner.
The channel sales manager is responsible for driving sales within software channels and to maximize revenue opportunities with channel partners.
Duties of the Channel Sales Manager
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
- 7+ Years’ experience successful track record responsible channel sales specifically working with software. Electronic file transfer experience is a huge plus.
- 7+ Years project planning/implementation/management, or software sales.
- 3-5+ Years in data integration
- Strong existing relationships with consultants, value added resellers and service providers a must.
- Rudimentary knowledge of the managed file transfer space, understanding of the major software applications in the market, strategic selling of security products through partners, partner / account management skills.
- Channel integrity and commitment to partners' success is a must.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the software industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- LOCATION Austin, Texas
- SALARY 150K